Twinity Update on 7th July
hopefully you patched already! With today’s new update we could add to Twinity several improvements:
1. We have now a very brand new special location for the Dance Challenge called “Party Island”. You can visit anytime or join the event
tomorrow 😀 to check on the high-score lists displaying the best players and the additions we made to the Twinity Jukebox!
2. We made several bug-fixes to the Twinity Launcher, which is still not turned on by default, but you can always activate it to check it out. You can find the instructions here
, see point n.4 🙂
4. In-World links now can be used on objects to open UI-Windows (use the following special keywords: #Shop, #Animations, #MiniMap, #Places, #CustomizeAvatar, #Community, #Inbox, #FriendList when setting a teleport link)
5. Two new preferences in the settings menu were added:
– Ability to disable auto chat animations
– Ability to disable notifications when someone enters your place
6. Bugfix: It is now possible again to enter Marius skate shop, so go and get your skateboards ready!
We hope you like all of it, let us know if there is any problem contacting us using email@example.com 🙂
Your Twinity Team